2019 Sabre 48 Fly Bridge
Yacht price :
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED SABRE 48 FLYBRIDGE WITH HARDTOP, AIR CONDITIONED FLYBRIDGE, AWLGRIP PAINTED HULL AND 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
Dannyland was the second 48 the sellers have owned, and the build result was a very thoughtfully outfitted cruising yacht. They spared no expense in the build and the long list of options will demonstrate that. Some of the highlights include the following:
- Seamless Marine Hardtop with EZ2CY Enclosure
- Air Conditioning on the bridge
- Full crew quarters
- Custom salon seating
- Upgrades to electrical system throughout
- Comprehensive Navigation package including
- Spare set of props
The Volvo package offers the reliable performance and speed, and includes all the latest technology. With the painted hull, extended warranty and superb condition, Dannyland is truly turnkey for a new owner.
Basic Co Brokerage Power is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo's Yacht Sales.(7676709)
- 48 Fly Bridge
- Pelham, NY, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 52 ft 3 in - 15.93 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 1 in - 1.24 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 22 ft 3 in - 6.78 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 39500 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 32 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 700 (Individual), 1400 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Dark Hull Colors Gelcoat
- Anti-Skid color (fore & side deck) - Beige
EXTERIOR & DECK
- Flybridge with Volvo engine package, spiral stairs, U-shaped settee, folding high gloss table, 1 STIDD Helm seat and duplicate engine controls.
- Corian in FB table to be Venaro White
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Sureshade color to be Oyster
- Add teak handrails to cabin house.
- See drawing for length
- Flybridge Corian to be Venaro White
- Raise the cross bar on the back of the flybridge steps as high as possible. Customer wants to store cooler there
- Add a stainless steel hand rail on the port side of the settee in the cockpit.
- Hand rail should be 6'' taller than the top of the seat cushion STIDD seat on flybridge to be 500W wide helm chair
- Volvo Package with D8 IPS 700, Volvo Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs, 900mm, Volvo Active Corrosion Protection, Dynamic Positioning System, Volvo Autopilot incorporated into helm displays, Joystick Driving with the joystick on the STIDD armrest, Slow speed, single lever and cruise control software, Volvo Clear Wake Exhaust by-pass, Garmin GPS Receiver, (4) Volvo/Garmin 8617 glass cockpit for MFD displays with separate Garmin SD card reader Reverso Oil Change System
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Prep for SeaKeeper 9 - Stringers only (install SeaKeeper stringer, rearrange fwd bulkhead to make room for SK9)
- Air Conditioning on Flybridge
- Stand alone 3000W inverter and separate 100A battery charger
- Central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- (4) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin and cockpit Install 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth, on the forward end. (Aft is standard)
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of forward berth, on starboard side. (Port is standard)
- Install 12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the dresser near the shelf.
- Reconfigure high water alarm in engine room to reduce nuisance alarms
- Prewire for chain counter at both helm stations
- Add SS handles on all doors and drawer, and to the front of the companionway steps to assist in opening
FORWARD CABIN & HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle. Install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10'' below top of door
- Delete standard forward cabin mattress and install 9'' Latex Supreme mattress
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
- In master head install the standard semi recessed sink on cherry countertop with epoxy Standard master cabin mattress is 9'' latex supreme Install a rain shower head and wand like the S54SE master head (AA021)
- Larger Tecma toilet in master head
- Master Stateroom roman shade to be GH Fabrics White 97869 with blackout liner
- Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink. Remove fiddle and leave open inside. Build original wine glass cabinet aft of the galley sink above the cabinet. Cabinet to have glass doors, strip lighting and acrylic wine glass holder In the large cabinet below the galley counter forward, raise the shelf to 14'' from the bottom of the cabinet
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, no thumbhole. Move double ss cup holder from Nav desk area and install outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge. Owner understands that this might interfere in lowering blinds. Move double ss cup holder from Nav desk area and install in TBD location from owner Add single SS cup holder on the flat outboard stbd of the wheel
- Install the standard cherry grab rail at the helm Build a step below the helm door. Step should look like the companionway steps
- Custom helm seating. Install a single Stidd seat (500 Luxury low back Admiral seat with cupholder, chrome upgrade, motorized controls with the joystick on the armrest) on a pedestal centered at the helm with electric up/down and fore/aft. Install Stidd seat as far aft as possible but not to interfere with the settee behind it. Build a custom cabinet to house the AC vent behind the Stidd seat and a drawer refrigerator inboard of the Stidd pedestal. Cabinet to be just big enough to house the refrigerator. Cabinet to be epoxy top with the same inlay as the main salon table running athwartship to make cabinet look like an end table.
- Delete the cupholders behind the Stidd seat.
- Main Salon settee to make up as a berth.
- Electric hi-lo pedestal with standard folding table to drop to create berth. Owner does not want filler cushion or ottomans
- Add a single loop cherry grab rail on the valance just forward of the side door
- Build main salon mate's seat back to be tall like hull #001
- Box style cushions to be same style as hull #008; self welting box style
- Salon Curved windows to be GH Fabric Opal 97844 with blackout liner
- Crew quarters with head in lieu of standard utility room
- Modify the dresser in the crew quarters to include a 20 bottle wine refrigerator
- Change lights to same style Martini glass lights in salon
Custom Hardtop and Canvas Package
- Custom Canvas
- Windshield Cover to match the beige antiskid, blocks UV rays but has some visibility
- Aft Cockpit Seat Covers to be Sunbrella Night Navy
- Flybridge Seat Covers to be Sunbrella Night Navy
- Aft Cockpit Table Cover
- Custom Hardtop - Cored top with Awlgrip finish, polished stainless frame work, 2 deck lights, 4 overhead lights, SAT TV pods, radar mount, antenna mounts, provision to install mast or hardtop mounted backup camera, travel and install.
- Custom Hardtop Enclosure - EZ2CY enclosure, three sides, with center panel that pins up and vents. EZ2CY Aft enclosure. Add track to be able to slide door on the inside of the other aft curtain. Run Aft flybridge enclosure behind entry way to flybridge.
- 50W Fantom with 4' Open array radar
- Sounder module, transducer
- (2) VHF radio with antenna
- (2) Garmin GMI20 Displays Electronics
- Salon Camera for Flybridge
- Spotlight and hailer
- Backup camera Electronics
- Engine room cameras
- Quick Chain Counter Displays
- Redundant N2K smart XDCR
- KVH TV 5 with four DirectTV receivers
- Fusion Black Box System with Bluetooth. Remote controls at helm and cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10" Kicker subwoofer
- 10" Kicker amplifier
- 32" LED TV in the main salon
- 28" LED TV in the master stateroom
- 24" LED TV in the forward stateroom
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the master stateroom aft, below the helm
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Sure Shade system over cockpit
- Stainless steel staircase with composite treads turning through 90 degrees
- Venturi windscreen
- Stidd FB helm chair
- Large U-shaped settee to port with storage under
- Large folding teak table with sea rail below
- Cummins/Zeus engine controls including joystick
- Large panel for Navigational Electronics
- AC/DC refrigerator below fwd settee seat
- Hinged access door to starboard side deck.
- Dual Volvo-Garmin 8617 Multi-Function Displays (MFDs) w/ Separate SD Card Readers.
- Volvo-Penta Autopilot w/ Joystick Driving.
- Volvo-Penta IPS Plus Joystick Controller on Stidd Armrest.
- Twin Lever Shift & Throttle Control (EVC-E) w/ Single Lever & Cruise Control Software.
- Triple windshield wipers w/ multiple speed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the fresh water system.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blowers, & bilge pumps.
- Custom teak steering wheel w/ tilt helm & Sabre logo.
- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats w/ Ultraleather® fabric mounted on a cherry cabinet
- NMEA 2000 backbone
1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
(6) 12" Stainless steel cleats: two forward, four mid ship.
(2) bollard cleats aft
(1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass
(4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
(2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
(2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook."
Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
(6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
(6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
Teak toe rails.
Teak cabin-side eyebrow.
Teak table in cockpit
Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
Raw water washdown system at the bow.
Teak Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
Burgee staff on the bow pulpit.
Propulsion and Engine Room
Twin Volvo D8 550 HP, fresh water-cooled
engines with IPS 15 and integrated steering a
Volvo Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs, 750mm
Active Corrosion Protection System
Dynamic Positioning System
Volvo Autopilot with controls incorporated into helm screen
Joystick control installed in Stidd armrest
Slow speed, single lever, and cruise control software
Sabre exhaust by-pass system
Garmin GPS Receiver
(2) Volvo/Garmin 8617 MFD with separate Garmin SD card reader at both lower and upper helm
120A, 12V alternators each engine.
(2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
Engine room blower.
Engine room vent ducts.
Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
White gelcoated engine room
Mylar-face foam noise barrier.
(2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
(2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plate
12VDC and 120VAC Electrical
(4) 2ea. AGM Group 24 dedicated engine start batteries.
(3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
(1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
Digital battery monitor.
St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights. High output LED lights in the overhead. LED strip lighting in appropriate locations. LED engine room lighting.
Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue
Cockpit courtesy lights.
Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout
12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins 120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Onan 13.5 kW generator including:
Onan E series display Dedicated start battery. Water drop muffler.
Cooling water intake strainer. Sound shield.Transfer switch.
50A 70 ft shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster
Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
Digital AC system monitor
120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
50amp, 3-bank battery charger
Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 4 zones:
One 10k BTU in the forward cabin, one 10k BTU in the master cabin, one 16k BTU in the galley and one 24k BTU in the main salon.6k BTU in crew quarters
- Corian galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
Private access from master stateroom
Custom tile in WC and shower sole
Glass vessel style sink
High gloss finish over the solid cherry counter.
Vanity cabinet below sink
Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
Electric shower sump pump
Opening port to side deck
Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
Stainless steel towel bars
Stainless steel under mount sink.
Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
Hot and cold pressure water
Electric shower sump pump.
Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
Cherry wood trimmed mirror over the sink.
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- "L" settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer beneath.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism; lowers to coffee table height.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Stainless steel swing door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L settee seat port
- Fiddles at nav station
- Sliding Glass Door
- Varnished cherry interior finish
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on curved aft windows
- Accord Shades on opening port except for master stateroom
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian décor package
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20-gallon water heater operates on 110-VAC
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V with dual pumps
- Fresh water spigot in the engine room.
- Transom shower, hot and cold.
- Shore water inlet with a filter.
- WASTE DISPOSAL
- Polyethylene holding tank with a 70-gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed with our experienced and adventurous owners in mind, the Sabre 48 Fly Bridge is the perfect combination of the traditional Downeast style and the wind-in-your-hair freedom of a fly bridge. Nautically sensible design choices preserve the living space inside the pilothouse, meaning our owners do not have to compromise between their indoor and outdoor experience.
The Sabre 48 Fly Bridge offers unparalleled views, providing unrestricted sightlines while underway and clear views of your surroundings while docking. An endearing space for al fresco dining and entertainment, with the full power and control of a traditional helm including joystick controls, makes the 48 Fly Bridge a practical and elegant addition to our successful Salon Express series. The expertly designed stairs leading from the cockpit to the bridge provide security during ascent and descent with full steps and handholds everywhere they are needed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.